Most of us want to look like young.Many companies do a lot of research on anti-aging diets, drugs and body reactions.Skin is the most important part to look young. It should be intact and we should not get wrinkles in early age.So here diet plays a very important role to keep our skin glowing. We call these foods as anti-aging superfoods which constitute antioxidants, that fight against free radicals. There are some anti-aging superfoods which improve skin texture and work on the overall part of the body parts like bones, muscles, brain etc.You can’t stop the aging process but you can slow down the process by eating the nutritious foods as mentioned.Anti-aging includes skin health, its elasticity and secure from dullness and wrinkles.
It is not a new concept to keep yourself as charming as ever.Our ancestors were also worried about their health. That’s why they are strict about their routine.Now you get the answer why they are tall, strong and live so long and healthy life.
Nutrients present in anti-aging superfoods:
- Vitamin – C, D, E, A. These are some vitamins which you should remember while choosing for
- Polyphenols – These have anti-oxidant properties
- Pomegranate – It contains a lot of polyphenols and vitamin c which is one of the nutrients for glowing skin. This keeps the wrinkle effect due to the sun rays and keeps aging at bay.The suggested dosage is one cup of pomegranate in a week.
- Fish – Fish contains good fatty acids like omega -3.It is wonderful food and works against the heart diseases also.Salmon fish is best for the anti-aging process as it keeps moisture the skin.The recommended dosage is not more than 6 ounces in a week.
- Blueberries – This wonder fruit contains a lot of antioxidants compared to other foods or fruits. Eat at least one cup daily to get all the benefits.It limits the damage of cellular organs caused by the presence of free radicals in our body.
- Green Vegetables – Green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, and chord contains antioxidants. Eat raw to get maximum benefits.These contain beta-carotene and lutein nutrients which work against skin elasticity.
- Dark Chocolate – Research proved that if we add some dark chocolate in our diet, keeps the aging at bay.
- Green Tea – It contains polyphenols which is a good antioxidant. It fights against dark spots that occur due to sun rays.Eat one cup daily and you definitely feel the difference within one month.
- Turmeric – It contains antioxidant properties which work wonder on our skin. It also saves our body from cancer.
- Egg Yolk – It has a similar composition to our body blood. In past, egg yolks were considered bad, but now it is proven that besides egg white yolk is also good and contains good fat required by our body.
- Parsley – It is the good source of vitamin c. we can eat the salad. We can drink juice also.
- Coconut Oil – You can apply coconut oil directly on your skin and it provides all the nutrients required by our body. It is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial in nature.
- Watermelon – It keeps you hydrated well. It contains vitamin c, potassium, and lycopene, an antioxidant. It keeps the body moisture well.The recommended dosage is 2 cups in a week.
- Avocado – It contains good fatty acids which are good for the heart and removes the bad cholesterol from the body.It keeps arteries clean and young.
- Olive Oil – It contains polyphenols and fatty acids. It helps in exfoliating the dead skin cells.One spoon in a day is enough
- Sweet Potatoes – It is very rich in carotenoids and contains 400% of your daily vitamin A requirements. It contains vitamin c and vitamin d.
- Red Wine – It contains nutrients helpful in fighting anti-aging.
- Fermented Foods – These foods are probiotics which contains good bacteria and works wonder on the stomach. Probiotics prevent the wrinkles and as a result, provide the glow within which shows outside on your skin later on.
How Aging occurs and Anti-aging superfoods works:
Stress is number one factor in increasing the aging process which in turn decreases the healthy cells in our body.Our health deteriorated and a couple of health issues started like Alzheimer, Osteoporosis.Some foods like refined carbohydrate, sugar, red meat cause inflammation in the body which increase the unhealthy cell and increase the aging process. So we should avoid these foods which cause inflammation and eat nutritious and antioxidant foods.
What are the benefits of Anti-aging superfoods:
- Lowers the risk of heart-related problems and keep it in good shape
- Protects the skin from the attack of free radicals
- Keeps mind alert and active
- Provide strength of bones and prevent bone loss
- Improves the eyesight and vision
- Improves stomach discomfort and ease constipation
Some basics you need to know:
- Use SPF 30 sunscreen when you go outside around the year
- Use a face mask at least in a week to keep your face well hydrated and remove your dead cells and skin
- Eat fruits and vegetables which have a high water content
- Wear sunglasses when going outside from home
- Use a satin pillowcase to avoid creases
- Avoid taking a too hot shower
- Keep yourself hydrated as it is also the main cause of aging
- Avoid smoke even if you are not smoking and is a passive smoker
- Do some physical exercise as it keeps the elasticity of skin
- Avoid cold weather and breeze exposure
- Have a good night sleep for at least 7-8 hours
Now I have a question to you, Why people choose the incorrect options when the healthy options available on our planet?You can try out different healthy recipes and keep anti-aging at bay. You can buy these healthy foods near to your home or you can buy online.Feel free to provide your comments below.
Conclusion:- What we eat and put inside our body, will be seen visible outside on our skin.So choose wisely and have glowing skin and beauty from inside.Open the doors of health and wellness.