Everybody has one heart and we want to keep it healthy and young forever. But this is not true nowadays a lot of stress, pollution and lifestyle changes make it a very rare thing to keep it healthy. Never In this blog, I am providing you a list of food for healthy heart beside the lifestyle change. If we start following the good eating habits in early age, then the chances are less for cardiovascular diseases in the later part of your life.
Before I jump on the list, I would recommend to find out foods help in weight loss
Now give your full attention to the list of food for a healthy heart:-
- Oatmeal – It is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and potassium. As it contains the fiber, which helps in lowering the level of LDL (bad cholesterol) and hence removed from the body. It also helps keeps the arteries clean from plaque.
- Flaxseeds – It is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and contains good fat. It is rich in soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Fish – Fish like Salmon, Tuna are the best seafood which is a good source of Omega-3.
- Nuts – Almonds, Walnuts are the good source of fatty acids for a healthy heart.
- Red Wine – It is good for the healthy heart. But make sure it should be taken in moderation.
- Berries – Berries like strawberry, blueberries, and cranberry are a good source of healthy heart phytonutrients.
- Fruits – Fruits does not contain fat and are low in sodium. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and minerals. Citrus fruits like orange lower the risk of heart stroke. Pomegranates contain polyphenols and anthocyanins which avoids hardening of arteries.
- Vegetables – Like fruits, vegetables are also good for the healthy heart. Prefer to eat all the green leafy and seasonal vegetables.
- Tomatoes – It is rich in antioxidants, beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C and get rid of bad cholesterol.
- Broccoli – It is known that broccoli is the good source of the healthy heart nutrients. Nutrients are Vitamin C and vitamin E, potassium, calcium etc.
- Dark Chocolate – It is good for the healthy heart. It should contain at least 70% cocoa.
- Soy Products – Products like tofu and soy milk contains healthy protein without bad cholesterol.
- Coffee – Research showed that coffee is very good for the healthy heart.
- Olive Oil – It contains monounsaturated fats (good fat), which helps in lowering the bad cholesterol and blood sugar.
You will also like how to get recover from fatigue after workout
How do you like this post? Please help me in providing the foood for healthy heart awareness. Add to the list if I miss anything.
Conclusion: – There are a variety of foods around you which makes your healthy heart. It is up to you what you choose for yourself.