Eating food looks simple but most of the people make mistakes about timing. Most of the people do not know the best time to eat breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner. To get the best result and free-from deadly diseases one should know the best time to eat each meal of the day. By following the timings we get the good metabolism as the body is always busy in burning calories, and this leads to a healthy lifestyle. So we can keep away a lot of digestion related problems.
In today’s busy schedule we neglect the timing of foods. So diet plan is a must. We see a lot of people who eat a lot and still have toned and slim body. Did you try to find out the reason, why it is so?
The reason is simple when people eat food our body is always working to burn those calories and metabolism is strong. So to keep the metabolism strong either they do some physical activity or they have strong genes got from their ancestors.
So our diet plan revolves around:
- What to eat and what not
- When to eat – improver timings takes a toll on the health and body weight.
Here I am describing the best time to eat meals:
Breakfast –Breaking the fast after long hours in the morning
- Eat it after waking up within 30 minutes to 1 hour
- An ideal time is from 7 am to 8:30 am
- Never delay beyond 9:30 am
- Always include protein in breakfast
- Around 11 am, eat fruit
- An ideal time is between 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm
- Never delay beyond 3:30 pm
- Maintain 4 hours gap between breakfast and lunch
Around 5 pm, drink green tea
- An ideal time is 7 pm to 7:30 pm
- Never delay beyond 10 pm
- Maintain 3 hours gap between dinner and bedtime
- Never ever eat before bedtime as it distracts your sleep
from now onwards timely eating is happy eating, healthy eating.Follow this once and share your feedback below.
Bonus Point - After reading this article I assume you will definitely follow the time for eating meals as per mentioned.This is not difficult to follow, only a little change here and there makes a difference.You will feel this change when you follow it.