High blood pressure is also called as Hypertension. If reading is above 120 mm Hg (millimeters of mercury), then it is hypertension. During high blood pressure, blood puts a lot of pressure on the arteries of the walls continuously.Opposite of hypertension is low blood pressure.Mostly it leads to heart diseases.
Various factors responsible for high blood pressure:
- A person is more prone to it as he becomes old
- If a person is not physically active then the risk is high for it
- A diabetic person is at higher risk of blood pressure high
- If there is a history of high blood pressure in the family, then chances are high that a person will suffer from it
- Person developed it during cold temperature compared to the hot temperature
- If a person is overweight or obese, then chances are higher for high blood pressure
- Smoking narrows down the blood vessels and thus the blood pressure is high
- People who drink alcohol regularly are more prone to it
- If people eat a lot of salt, then chances are high of developing it.
- A high-fat diet is also one of the main reason
- During Pregnancy, mothers also feel blood pressure high
Symptoms of high blood pressure:-
Most people do not see any symptom or take these symptoms lightly until it reaches the highest level. High blood pressure is also known as a silent killer, as it silently affects the body parts. A person can feel a headache, vomiting, nausea, difficulty in breathing, dizziness, and difficulty in vision.A person should consult the doctor immediately if see any of these conditions.
Due to it, any of the following medical complications can occur in the body – Heart-related diseases, Kidney diseases, and brain and memory problems.
Is it a good list for you? If you want to add anything, feel free to add below.
Your Turn – I compiled the points in this blog. So please follow as high blood pressure can be avoided. Take good night sleep, do some physical exercise and meditation definitely helps you to keep the blood pressure numbers within the range.